HSC result is soon to be published. After the publication of the result, everybody will think about the HSC result 2021 marksheet. Every student is eager to know about every subject’s detailed grading. But it can’t be known immediately. But at present, you can get the marksheet very quickly. Like every year, the current year’s HSC result 2021 marksheet will be available online. At the time of university admission, the marksheet helps a lot. Getting the main marksheet can be very lengthy. But the internet can give you that in a very short time.
HSC Result 2021 Marksheet
Marksheet is where grade points of every subject are documented in detail. We can’t be satisfied only with the GPA result. Everybody wants to know their grades. So, like previous years, this year students will search the HSC Result 2021 marksheet. Many students won’t get their marksheets only because of the lack of knowledge. But you can know the easy method right now. On the day of HSC result 2022, you don’t have to face any trouble getting marksheets. On the other hand, many students give a challenge to the board if they don’t have their expected results. No matter what you think, having a marksheet is as important as getting the result. So, for everyone’s help, we will give you a guideline about how you can get the HSC marksheet.
How to get the HSC marksheet
The method of getting the marksheet is very easy. At first, browse at http://eboardresults.com/app/ this site. Then click at the upper side where SSC/HSC/JSC/ equivalent results are. We will make you understand every step in a specified way.
- Examination: after clicking a table will appear. There will be an examination option. On the left side, there will be a drop-down menu. From there, select HSC/Alim/Equivalent. You will search the HSC marksheet. So don’t search for any other things.
- Year: The next step is the HSC passing year. To select the year, there is a drop-down menu. From there, select 2021. Because you participated in 2021.
- Board: After that, you have to select the board. Select the board from where you participated in the exam from the drop-down menu. If the board is Dhaka then Dhaka if the board is Comilla then Comilla.
- Result type: Then you have to select result type. Here you have to put the individual result. Otherwise, the marksheet won’t come. After that carefully fill up the other boxes.
- Roll: You have to type the HSC roll. If you can’t memorize the roll then you will find that in admit card. Type exactly the same. Don’t give any space among the digits.
- Registration number: It is optional but If you want to get the marksheet then you have to put it. Otherwise, you won’t get the marksheet. Type your HSC registration number.
- Security code: Then you have to write security code in the box situated below. There you will get a hazy text. Try to understand that text. These kinds of texts are called captcha. If you enter the wrong captcha then the next step won’t come. So read the captcha very carefully and type that. After that click on get result. Some moments later your HSC result’s full marksheet will appear.
How to print the marksheet:
A printed marksheet can be needed for many purposes. The printing marksheet is very easy. The website will give you an option for print. “Print now” will be written there. Turn on the printer, connect that to the computer. Click on print now. The printing command will appear. Or from the marksheet page, press the keys ctrl+p together. Print command will appear then too. Now print the marksheet. But If you print that in a shop then you don’t have to do anything.
Will the marksheet contain the number?
In the past, the marksheet contained only a grade point. But from several last year marksheet contains grade with the number. This process is very effective. The mentioned number can define the merit.
We hope that all confusion regarding the HSC result 2021 marksheet is removed. Now nobody will face difficulty to get the marksheet.