Nagad is one of the fastest-growing mobile banking services in Bangladesh. It is a Bangladeshi Digital Financial Service (DFS) under the Bangladesh Post Office, also a department of the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication. On 11 November 2018, the Digital Financial Service was launched. Nagad started its journey with some of the most demanding services like send money, cash-out, cash-in, etc. Later many more services were added by Nagad. Today in our discussion, we will talk about how to change Nagad account number in detail.
Read more: Nagad Customer Care Location
How to Open a Nagad Account?
Anyone over 18 years old with a NID card can easily open a Nagad account. The D-KYC system enables us to open a Nagad account online from anywhere in Bangladesh. There are few more steps to follow to open a Nagad account. These are discussed below:
- Download the app From Play Store or Apple Store Or visit the nearest Nagad Uddokta point with your NID and one copy of your passport size photograph.
- After downloading, open the app and tap the registration option.
- There you have to submit your NID card photo, and after scanning, you need to take a selfie of yours, check all the information is correct or not, and then submit.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. One account can be open with one valid NID and Mobile number.
Check also: Nagad Income App Download
How to Change Nagad Account Number?
Now, we will talk about how to change the Nagad account number. This D-KYC system has enabled us to change the number after opening a Nagad account with another number. This process is a bit long, so read all the options carefully.
- To change a Nagad account, you need to have two NID cards and two mobile numbers. You have already used one to open the account, another new NID card, and a number that does not have a Nagad Account.
- Then, you need to change your KYC. For that, first, go to the option to change your KYC. Then, take pictures of the new NID card and submit them.
- All the information on your new NID card will appear in front of you and go through them. Take a selfie of yours, and read the Terms and Conditions, and submit. It will take 24 to 48 hours to update your account with the new NID.
- After the update, your previous NID card won’t have connected with this account. Now, you need to open a new account with your new number and the previous NID card. After doing so, your account number will be changed, and your old account will be switched to this new number.
Today, we have shown how to change the Nagad account number in detail and how you can open a Nagad account. If you have any queries related to Nagad, please visit our website and let us know your problem through the comment box. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible.