Eddie Rosario net worth had been growing significantly from 2021 to 2022. Eddie Rosario is a professional baseball player with an impressive net worth. He has played in the MLB for several teams, including the Minnesota Twins and the New York Mets.
Continue this article to learn more about Eddie Rosario Net Worth, Height, Age, Career, Bio, and Facts.
At just 27 years old, Eddie Rosario already has an impressive career behind him. After being drafted by the Minnesota Twins, he started playing professionally at age 17. Since then, Eddie Rosario has spent most of his time with the Twins organization, though he has also played for other teams like the New York Mets and the Chicago White Sox.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||6 ft 1 in (181 cm)|
|Weight||81 kg (180 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Throughout his career, Eddie Rosario has continued to prove himself as one of the top hitters in the MLB. Moreover, he has consistently ranked among the league leaders in batting average and home runs, making Eddie a valuable asset to any team he plays on. He is best known for his incredible hitting skills, making him a valuable asset to any team he plays on.
|Full Name||Eddie Manuel Rosario|
|Birthplace||Guayama, Puerto Rico|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1991|
|Father||Eddie Rosario Sr.|
|Mother||Ana María Haddock Vázquez|
|Spouse/ wife||Milany Rosario|
|Children||Mileiddy, Raydieliz, Lucas|
Eddie Rosario Net worth
Overall, Eddie Rosario is an accomplished athlete with an impressive net worth and a bright future ahead of him. Whether as a member of the Twins or another team, we can expect to see great things from this talented player for years to come. That’s why, his estimated net worth is $1.5 Million as of 2022.
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Income Source||Baseball Player|
In addition to his impressive baseball career, Eddie Rosario also maintains a thriving personal life. He is married to his girlfriend Leticia, with whom he shares two children. Along with his family, Eddie enjoys spending time outdoors and staying active.
Eddie Rosario Education Qualification
|School||Rafael Lopez Landron (PR) High School|
Some other interesting facts about Eddie Rosario include:
- When The Twins, as well as other teams, did not consider him, Cleveland traded and wound up signing him in an $8 million deal.
- Rosario was traded to Atlanta for cash and Pablo Sandoval On July 30.
- On March 16, 2022, Atlanta Braves signed a free agent, and on November 3, 2021, LF Eddie Rosario was elected.
- He was Drafted in 2010 with 4 Rounds and 135 Overall Picks.
- Rosario also returned to the Braves along with the contract of $18 million for two years on March 16, 2022.
- Moreover, by October 17, he recorded four hits as well as got the NLCS MVP award for his best performance.