Huma Abedin Net Worth, Wiki, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Age, Biography and facts
According to Forbes, Abedin is the 16th most powerful woman in the world. She earns over $200,000 per year as a political staffer. So, what do you think about Huma Abedin Net Worth? How much is it?
Huma Abedin’s memoir, “Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds“, was released in September 2021. It details her experiences working on Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign as a personal assistant of Hillary for a long time.
Huma Mahmood Abedin was born on July 28, 1976, in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Huma’s mother is Indian, and her father is of Pakistani descent. Huma was raised as a Sunni Muslim in Saudi Arabia. Huma graduated from George Washington University in 1996 with a B.A. in journalism and political science.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||1.75 m/ 5′ 7″|
|Weight||57 kg/ 125.663 lbs|
|Waist size||Not Identified|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||11 (US)|
From 1996 to 2008, Huma worked as an aide to Hillary Clinton. Abedin is currently vice-chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. She has been described as one of Clinton’s “closest confidantes.” In 2015, Abedin was ranked the 16th most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.
|Full Name||Huma Mahmood Abedin|
|Nick Name||Huma Abedin|
|Birthplace||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|Date of Birth||28 July 1976|
|Father||Syed Zainul Abedin|
|Mother||Saleha Mahmood Abedin|
|Spouse/ Husband||Anthony Weiner|
|Boyfriend||Heba Abedin, Hassan Abedin|
|Children||Jordan Zain Weiner|
Huma Abedin Net Worth
Huma Abedin net worth is estimated at $4 million. Huma’s primary source of income is her salary as a political staffer, which she has earned over two decades. She also earns money from book deals and speaking engagements.
In 2012, Abedin signed a book deal with HarperCollins for an advance of $675,000. Her memoir, “Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds“, was released in September 2017.
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Ethnicity||Pakistani and Indian American|
|Income Source||Political staffer|
|Salary in 2022||Under Review|
Abedin is five feet tall and weighs 125 pounds. Her nationality is American. Huma Abedin’s age is 46 years old (as of 2022). She has black hair and black eyes. In 2010, she married Anthony Weiner; they have one son together, born in late 2011. The couple separated in 2016 after revealing that Weiner had engaged in sexting with multiple women.
Huma Abedin Education Qualification
|College||George Washington University|
Some interesting facts about Huma Abedin:
- Huma’s ethnicity is Pakistani and Indian American.
- In 2008, Her job was working as travelling chief of staff during Clinton’s unsuccessful campaign and also performing as a “body woman”.
- As of 2010, she has been married to Anthony Weiner for six years. They have one son together.
- Huma is very close with Hillary Clinton and has worked for her since 1996. In fact, when Clinton announced her candidacy for president
- In 2016, she named Huma as vice-chair of her campaign.
- Abedin criticized Trump’s plan when he proposed to ban Muslims from entering the USA.
- She thinks of herself as “a proud Muslim” and serves as director, a vice-chairperson, a consultant as well a personal assistant.