Muharram Day of Ashura 2021 Wishes, Messages, SMS, Quotes & Images. Muharram is also known as Yum-i-Ashura. It is one of the holiest months of the year. The word “Muharram” means “forbidden”. Some Muslims fast on these days. The tenth day of Muharram is the day of Ashura, which is part of the mourning of Muharram for Shia Muslims. Muharram reminds us of Imam Ali Hussein’s sacrifice in defending Islam. Nowadays, people celebrate Muharram by sending greetings to their friends and family. Compared to the Gregorian calendar, Muharram lasts year after year. Some Muslims fast on these days. Muharram mourning, also known as the remembrance of Muharram and the observance of Muharram, is held in the month of Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar.
Ashura is a holy day for Muslims around the world, celebrated on the tenth day of Muharram according to the Islamic calendar. This year, Ashura falls on 18 August. Shia Muslims see it as a reminder of Muharram and the final martyrdom of Husain ibn Ali (grandson of the Prophet Muhammad) in the battle of Karbala.
When is Ashura 2021?
The day of Ashura is the 10th of Muharram – the first month of the Islamic calendar. The day carries great religious and historical significance for Muslims. The Day of Ahsura Falls on 10th Day of Muharram. Ashura 2021 Will Beging on The Evening of Wednesday, August 18 and Ends in The Evening of Thusday, August 19.
History of Ashura
Ashura is the tragic ‘Battle of Karbala’ which killed the revolutionary leader Hussein Ibn Ali in the 7th century. Millions of Muslims around the world observe Ashura to commemorate Hussein’s sacrifice and his dignified position on social justice. The story deals with the events that took place 1 century after the death of Prophet Muhammad in 2 centuries AD. Abu Bakr, a close companion of the Prophet, was supported by most Muslims to inherit leadership and to be the first caliph. Others supported the Prophet’s son-in-law and cousin Ali as appropriate successors. Those who supported this claim created the Shia community of Muslims. Whether he is elected caliph or not. Alia is considered by Shia Muslims to be their first imam, a divinely ordained leader. Ali’s sons and descendants will carry the title. Regardless of the title of caliph, the Shiites began to follow their Imam as the true leader.
Hussein and his followers stopped the siege of Karbala by Umayyad troops. On the day of Ashura, Hussein and his men offered their last prayers at dawn in anticipation of their fate. Knowing they would die that day, the men were loyal to Hussein and his cause. The battle of Karbala began at noon. Knowing that their sacrifice would ignite the revolution, Hussein’s men fought valiantly with Yazid’s army. One by one the comrades were killed. Only Hussein stood alone. Umayyad forces cut off food and water supplies to Hussein and his associates. Wounded and thirsty, Hussein did not give up. As evening approached, Yazid’s forces attacked Hussein from all sides, killing him mercilessly.
Ashura Traditions of the Day
Thousands of people from London and New York to Melbourne and Lahore took part in the Ashura procession, commemorating and re-enacting the battle of Karbala. A white horse is paraded along the road, symbolizing Hussein’s horse returning to the camp without a rider after its owner was martyred. On the day of Ashura, Shia Muslims from all over the world go on a pilgrimage to Iraq to see the shrine of Hussein and his brother Abbas. The day is a dark one in Islamic history, with believers mourning Hussein’s death in the battle of Karbala. The day is also a tragic day for Muslims in the Sunni community, who pay homage to those who fast and pray.
How to Observe Ashura
On this day, Shia Muslims wear mourning clothes, some make pilgrimages to the shrine of Karbala in Iraq. Celebrations include mourning and mourning Hussein’s death. Parties, music and weddings are forbidden at this sad time. For Sunni Muslims, Ashura is an expression of gratitude to God for the victory that God gave Moses during fasting. It commemorates the day when God made a path in the Red Sea and saved Moses and his followers. In Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Jos (Ashura) assumes a unique character that demonstrates religious tolerance and mutual respect. In the presence of Muslims and people of other faiths, the celebration has embraced the influence of many other religions, such as Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, and traditional theological Baptist practices.
Happy Muharram / Ashura Wishes 2021
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being, May you all have an amazing year ahead.
- May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience, and cleanliness.
- May Allah Almighty shower his blessing on the Muslim Ummah and all Islamic countries. Happy Muharram.
- May this new year bring a lot of peace, prosperity, and happiness to the world. May Allah protect us.
- The day of Ashura is that the day of memory end of truth over falsehood, fasting, sorrow, and doing wise deeds.
Ashura Day Quotes and SMS
- “Ashura is the day when Allah saved Musa (Peace Be Upon Him) from pharaoh and indeed it is a big day and we should fast on the day of Ashura.”
- The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: ‘The best of fasting after Ramadhan is fasting Allah’s month of Muharram.”
- “May Allah accept our fast on the day of Ashura and forgive the sins for the year that went before.”
- Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon him) said :“Fast on the day of Ashura, for indeed I anticipate that Allah will forgive the sins of the year before it.”- [Tirmidhi 752] // Hadith on ashura
- “Ashura is the day in which truth prevailed over falsehood. Prophet Musa, (Peace Be Upon Him) crossed the sea while Pharaoh drowned. The truth will always prevail.”
- “It is sunnah to fast on the day of Ashura so donot forget to fast on the day of Ashura.”
- “Fasting on the day of Ashura expiates the sins of the previous year.”
- “Fasting on the day of Ashura (the tenth day) is highly recommended. It would be more better if you fast a day before it and after it as well along with Ashura.”
- “May Allah accept the deeds of those fasting on the blessed day of Ashura and may Allah give another chance to those who couldn’t.” – Sheekh Shibli
Ashura Messages 2021
The most generous person is the one who offers help to those who do not expect him to help”
“Whoever seeks the satisfaction of people through disobedience of God; Then God subjects him to people”
.“Wisdom will not be complete except by following the truth”
“To me , death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell”
”Those who worship God for the hope of gaining , they’re not real worshipers ,they’re merchants. Those who worship God out of fear ( of punishment ) , they’re slaves. And those who worship God to be grateful towards their creator , they are the free people, and their worship is a real one. ”
”Beware that the need of people to you is among the blessings of God to you. So do not scare away the needy people when they come to you, as the God’s blessings will return and go elsewhere. ”
”One who reveals your faults to you like a mirror is your true friend, and one who flatters you and covers up your faults is your enemy. ”
”Hastiness is foolishness.”
”Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people.”
Thanks for Staying with us. Here We give Muharram Day of Ashura 2021 Wishes, Messages, SMS, Quotes & Images. To get More Information Please Visit TSportsBD.Com .