Marta Kostyuk is a Ukrainian professional tennis player. Moreover, she has a career-high WTA singles ranking of world No. 31, achieved on 22 January 2018. That’s why our today’s topic is Marta Kostyuk net worth, Career, Ranking, Age, Bio, Height, Weight and facts.
Marta made her Grand Slam debut at the 2017 Australian Open aged just 15 years and four months, becoming the youngest player to compete in a grand slam tournament since Marta’s fellow countrywoman. Marta lost in the qualifying draw for the same event in 1997.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Weight||60 kg/132 lb|
|Waist size||Not Identified|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||11 (US)|
In June 2019, Marta won her first WTA title at the Nature Valley Classic in Birmingham, defeating Aryna Sabalenka in straight sets in the final. Later that month, she reached her second WTA final at the Internationaux de Strasbourg, losing to local favourite Alizé Cornet. Marta has won two junior Grand Slam singles titles, 2017 Australian Open and the 2018 French Open.
|Full Name||Marta Olehivna Kostyuk|
|Date of Birth||28 June 2002|
|Siblings||1 (Mariya Kostyuk)|
|Boyfriend profession||Basketball player|
Marta kostyuk Net Worth
What do you think of Marta kostyuk net worth? Marta Kostyuk is a Ukrainian professional tennis player with a net worth of $500 thousand. She has earned her wealth by winning multiple Grand Slams titles as well as tournaments on the WTA Tour.
Marta made her professional debut in 2016 and has quickly risen to the ranks, achieving a career-high singles ranking of world number 31 in January 2018.
|Net Worth||USD 100k-5 million|
|Income Source||Tennis player|
|Salary in 2022||US$345,909|
Marta comes from a sporting family. Her father, Sergey Kostyuk, was a professional footballer who played for FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk and her mother, Olga, is a former competitive swimmer. Marta has two older sisters, Valeriya and Anastasiya, both of whom are professional tennis players. She currently resides in Monte Carlo.
Marta kostyuk’s Education Qualification
|Hobbies||Swimming and playing tennis and golf|
|Animals||Dog and cat|
- Marta is also the youngest player to ever compete in a Grand Slam tournament, competing at the 2017 Australian Open aged just 15 years and four months old.
- Besides, She also reached the final of the 2017 Wimbledon Girls’ Singles event, losing to Amanda Anisimova.
- Marta was named WTA Newcomer of the Year at the 2018 WTA Awards.
- Similarly, she won her first WTA title at the Nature Valley Classic in Birmingham and reached her second WTA final at the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
- Marta Kostyuk’s net worth will continue to grow as she wins tournaments on the professional tennis tour.
Thanks for reading! Leave your thoughts in the comments below!