Karen Durham-Aguilera Biography, Gender, Husband, Career & Net worth
Today’s discussion is about Karen Durham-Aguilera biography, gender, husband and more. A story of a successful life that will inspire you, so stay with us till the end.
Karen Durham-Aguilera is one of the great members of the American Military Engineers society due to being the US Executive Director for Army National Military Cemeteries. Not only that, she plays the role of Principal Advisor to the Secretary of the Army on cemetery matters.
In 1957 or 1958, Karen Durham-Aguilera was born in Arlington. Hence, in 2021 her age is 64 years old. After completing her school life, she graduated from Louisville University with more remarkable achievements.
She faces many financial problems in her childhood, including an engineer’s opinion about her financial situation and family. Her family was too weak to pay for her educational fees. Therefore, during her College life, she struggled hard to earn a significant amount of money.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (approx)|
|Weight||58 KG (approx)|
|Body Type||Well builded|
Karen Durham-Aguilera served as Contract Officer, US Army Project, and SES Director of the Reconstruction Program in 2015. The Secretary of Army Decoration for exceptional civil service honoured her in 2017.
As a US Executive Director for Army National Military Cemeteries, Karen Durham-Aguilera has been honoured with silver and bronze requests.
|Full Name||Karen Durham Aguilera|
|Date of Birth||The 1980s|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
Karen Durham-Aguilera Net Worth
Karen Durham-Aguilera has worked on multiple projects whose values are estimated in billions. So, what do you think the net worth is billions or millions of USD?
Previously from Karen Durham-Aguilera biography, we can see the net worth was estimated at $70.8 million. But, currently, Karen Durham-Aguilera Net Worth is around $130 million. She manages this much money in expansions & existing significant constructions.
|Net Worth||$70 Million|
|House||Virginia, United States|
|Income Source||Contingency operations, Director & Homeland Security in the US Army Corps of Engineers|
Karen Durham-Aguilera is still unmarried. Although she does not share information about her personal life and tries to remain private, interviewers refer to her as “Ms Karen Durham.” That’s why we can call her unmarried.
Indeed, she has to be busy most of the time with her work life. Hopefully, soon, people will see her get married.
Karen Durham-Aguilera’s Education Qualification
|School||Harvard Kennedy School of Government|
|College||Eastern High School in Middletown|
|University||University of Louisville|
- At first, she worked in the private industry. Later she served as an Occupant Engineer, Project Engineer, Lead Development Supervisor, etc.
- After that, In 2005, she worked as a Contract Officer & SES Director of the Reconstruction Program, US Army Project.
- She was the agency principal for all USACE efforts to help floods.
- Karen Durham-Aguilera attended the National Preparedness Leadership Institute, the University of Louisville.
- She achieved an MM degree in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering and a BS in Civil Engineering.
- In 2006 she won a bronze medal, a DeFleury Medal & a silver medal in 2010
- Creating a consulting network, especially for Iraqi women engineer-owned businesses, is an excellent contribution of hers.
- There was a rumour about Karen Durham-Aguilera that she is a transgender woman. But it was a piece of fake news.