Jeff Horwitz is a prominent Wall Street Journal technology correspondent with an estimated net worth of over $2 million. He generally works to cover Facebook’s business as well as global impact. Jeff Horwitz achieved the Society for Advanced Business Writing & Editing Award and the Gerald Loewe Awards Finalist Award.
Jeff Horwitz Net Worth, Height, Age, Career, Bio and Facts are given below
Jeff Horwitz grew up with interest in business and finance. He was generally Born and raised in the United States. After graduating from college, he started his professional career at Goldman Sachs. He worked for several years before moving on to other top companies like Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan Chase.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Weight||68 kg/150 lbs|
|Waist size||Not Identified|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||9 (US)|
Jeff Horwitz has had a long and successful career in the investment and finance world, working for some of the biggest companies in the industry. Throughout his career, he has earned a reputation as a skilled financial expert with extensive industry knowledge.
|Full Name||Jeff Horwitz|
|Nick Name||Jeff Horwitz|
|Date of Birth||The 1980s|
|Boyfriend profession||Basketball player|
Jeff Horwitz Net worth
According to the data, Jeff Horwitz has a successful career with an estimated net worth of over $2 million. For his groundbreaking and tenacious coverage of Paul Manafort, Harwitz Columbia’s annual Christopher J. Welles received the Memorial Award.
|Net Worth||$500K -$1 million|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Salary in 2022||US$345,909|
In addition to his professional success, Jeff Horwitz is also an active philanthropist. He has been involved with various charities and nonprofit organizations over the years, donating his time and resources to help others. He likes to keep his personal life as private as he can.
Jeff Horwitz Education Qualification
|School||Columbia Business School|
- Jeff Horwitz is a highly successful businessman and investor
- He was praised for his co-writing with two colleagues about Facebook’s efforts against police hatred in India
- Jeff Horwitz has also published for Legal Times, American Banker, the Washington City Paper and the San Bernardino Sun, among others.
- Before working on the Facebook Project, he worked for the Associated Press for almost 5 years.
- Jeff Horwitz was a reporter for American Banker from 2009 to 2013.
- He is also an active philanthropist because of his involvement with various charities.