Hansel Robles is a professional baseball player who has a net worth of $5 million. He is from the Dominican Republic and plays for the New York Mets. Let’s discuss Hansel Robles Net Worth, Height, Age, Career, Bio, and Facts.
Hansel Robles is originally from the Dominican Republic and currently plays for the New York Mets. Generally, He grew up in poverty in the Dominican Republic and first learned how to play baseball on the streets of his neighborhood. Hansel Robles has played in the majors since 2015. He bats and throws right-handed.
Height, Weight, and Other Measurements
|Height||6’ 0”/ 183 cm|
|Weight||99 kg/ 220 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Waist size||Not Identified|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||12 (US)|
Hansel Robles has the talent and skill to continue racking up wins, strikeouts, and impressive stats for the rest of his career. He has played in the MLB since 2015, after initially joining the Mets organization in 2007. Despite Hansel Robles’ success on the mound, it’s important to note that his path to MLB stardom was not always easy.
|Full Name||Hansel Manuel Robles|
|Nick Name||Caballo Blanco|
|Birthplace||Bonao, Dominican Republic|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1990|
Hansel Robles Net Worth
Hansel Robles’ career earnings and net worth are largely a result of his successful baseball career thus far. Besides, He is currently slated to earn a base salary of $3 million in 2022, his final year under contract with the Mets, before becoming a free agent at the conclusion of this season.
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Income Source||Baseball Pitcher|
|Salary in 2022||$3 million|
Hansel Robles is 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. Whether Hansel Robles stays with the Mets or moves on to another team, we can be sure that he will continue to be a force on the baseball diamond for many years. Hansel Robles showed promise at an early age but struggled throughout high school due to his small stature.
Hansel Robles Education Qualification
|College||Esquela Basica Sonador in Bonao|
- In the year 2015, he made his MLB debut and has since played for the Mets for parts of five seasons.
- During that time, Hansel Robles has compiled an impressive 16-10 win-loss record on the mound, along with 380 strikeouts and a 3.16 ERA across 260 innings pitched.
- Moreover, he is now a professional baseball player with an estimated net worth of $5 million.
- Hansel Robles’ journey to the MLB is an inspiring story of perseverance and dedication and serves as a special reminder that anyone can achieve their dreams with hard work and determination.
- Standing at 6 feet tall and weighing 185 pounds, Hansel Robles bats and throws right-handed.
- Hansel Robles is currently in his prime and should continue to be a productive member of the Mets’ pitching staff for future years to come.