Hannah Gadsby is a popular stand-up comedian and writer with over $1 million net worth. Generally, she rose to fame in the late 2000s and has since become a well-known name in the comedy world.
If you’re interested in knowing more about Hannah Gadsby net worth, career, and other facts, keep reading. We’ve compiled a detailed bio below.
On February 12, 1980, Hannah Gadsby was born in Tasmania, Australia. Hannah has two older brothers. Gadsby attended the University of Tasmania, where she studied art history and film. After graduating, she started to work as a bartender and a graphic designer before getting into stand-up comedy.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Shoe Size||Not known|
At age 38, Hannah is still going strong in her career, with no signs of slowing down any time soon. Besides, she has also won numerous awards for her work, including multiple ARIA Awards and an Emmy Award. In 2010, Gadsby released her first comedy album, “Excited!”, which received positive reviews from critics.
|Full Name||Hannah Gadsby|
|Nick Name||Hannah Gadsby|
|Date of Birthplace||12 January 1978|
Hannah Gadsby net worth
Today, Hannah is one of the most successful comedians in the world, with an estimated net worth of over $2 million. In addition to her success as a comedian, Hannah is also known for her acting work. Moreover, she has appeared on several hit TV shows and movies over the years, including “Please Like Me” and “Nanette,” which she also wrote.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Income Source||Australian comedian, writer, actress and television presenter|
|Annual income in 2022||Under Review|
According to our records, Hannah Gadsby got married in 2021. His wife’s name is Jenney Shamash. As of 2022, Hannah Gadsby does not have any past and present dating records with anyone. On the other hand, her father is a farmer, and her mother is a housewife. It was while touring with his sister in Adelaide in 2006 when Gadsby entered comedy 2006, moving through the heat to win a national award.
Hannah Gadsby Education Qualification
|School||Smithton High School|
|University||The University of Tasmania in Hobart|
- Hannah Gadsby is one of the richest comedians nowadays.
- She has won numerous awards for her work, including multiple ARIA Awards and an Emmy Award.
- Hannah’s big break came in 2007 when she won the national final of the Raw Comedy competition.
- It led to her appearing on “The Comics Lounge” radio show and various other Australian TV shows.
- In addition to stand-up comedy, Hannah is also known for her acting work on TV shows like “Please Like Me” and movies like “Nanette.”
- In 2017, Hannah made her Netflix debut with the show “Nanette,” which she also wrote.
- This show was a huge critical and commercial success, and it catapulted Hannah to even greater heights in the comedy world.
Looking to learn even more about Hannah Gadsby? Check out her official website or follow her on social media to stay up-to-date on her latest projects and achievements.