Have you any idea about how much is Brooks Raley net worth in the year 2022? Brooks Raley is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $5 million. He played in the Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers, and Atlanta Braves.
Continue this article to learn more about Brooks Raley Net Worth, Height, Age, Career, Bio, and Facts.
On June 29, 1988, Raley was born in San Antonio, Texas. Later, he attended Louisiana State University, where he played college baseball for the LSU Tigers. The Chicago Cubs drafted Raley in the 6th round of the 2010 MLB Draft. Moreover, he also made his MLB debut with the Cubs in 2012 and also played for them in 2013. He was outrighted to Triple-A on August 7.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||6 ft 3 in (190 cm)|
|Shoe Size||14 US|
Brooks Raley is a former professional baseball player who played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves. He played just one season in the Braves organization before ending his professional baseball career. In addition to his success in the field, Raley also holds a degree in marketing from LSU.
|Full Name||Brooks Raley|
|Birthplace||San Antonio, Texas|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1994|
Brooks Raley Net Worth
Brooks Raley had a net worth of $5 million throughout his MLB career. He is remembered as a hard-working player who gave it his all on the diamond each time he stepped onto the field. Brooks Raley is a great example of how determination and dedication can lead to a successful career in baseball. On March 30, 2016, he was released by the Reds.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Current Residence||Not Known|
|Income Source||American professional baseball pitcher|
|Annual income in 2022||Under Review|
He is currently retired and living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In 2014, he was traded to the Texas Rangers. Raley spent time with both the Rangers and their Triple-A affiliate, the Round Rock Express, before being traded to the Atlanta Braves in 2015. The Chicago Cubs drafted him in the 6th round of the 2007 MLB Draft out of Texas A&M University.
Brooks Raley Education Qualification
|College||Texas A&M University|
Brooks Raley Trivia
- Brooks Raley was born on June 29, 1988, in San Antonio, Texas.
- He made his Major League debut with the Cubs on September 1, 2011.
- In 2012, Brooks Raley was traded to the Atlanta Braves for Paul Maholm and Reed Johnson.
- He finished the 2012 season with a 3–0 record and a 3.52 ERA in 10 games (three starts) for the Braves.
- On November 20, 2013, Raley was claimed off waivers by the Minnesota Twins.
- After that, on July 31, 2014, he was designated for assignment by the Twins.
- On August 4, 2014, the Boston Red Sox claimed him off waivers.
- Later on February 21, 2016, Raley signed a minor league contract with the Cincinnati Reds, which included an invitation to spring training.
- On April 3, 2016, Raley signed a minor league contract with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- He became a free agent after the season on November 2, 2015.