Arch Manning is an American football quarterback who plays for the Ole Miss Rebels. Besides, he is the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning and the brother of current New Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and York Giants quarterback Eli Manning.
Continue this article to learn more about Arch Manning Net Worth, Height, Age, Career, Bio, and Facts.
Arch Manning was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 2002. He was an elite athlete even at a young age, and he showed tremendous promise on the field early on. As Arch progressed through high school, he continued to rack up awards and accolades. Arch has been considered one of the top prospects in his class since he was a freshman in high school.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180.5 cm)|
|Weight||95 kg (209.5 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Not Identified|
He was named the Gatorade National Player of the Year as a junior in 2020 after leading his own high school team to a state championship. Arch Manning is widely considered one of the top quarterback prospects in the country, and he has then verbally committed to play college football at the University of Mississippi.
|Full Name||Archibald Charles Manning|
|Nick Name||Arch Manning|
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1994|
|Spouse/ wife||Not yet|
|Siblings||Heid Manning, Mary Manning|
Arch Manning Net worth
Arch Manning has an estimated net worth of $2 million, making him one of the wealthiest young athletes in the country. Generally, Arch remains down-to-earth and focused on improving his game despite his wealth and fame. He is also known for his impressive height and athletic build, as well as his strong arm and quick reflexes on the field.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Income Source||Football Player|
|Zodiac Sign||Not identified|
|Annual income in 2022||Under Review|
Arch Manning grew up in a family of football players, with his father and two older brothers who played as quarterbacks at the professional level. Whether he goes on to achieve NFL success like his two older brothers remains to be seen, but Arch has the potential to be a superstar in the world of football. He attends Isidore Newman School in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Arch Manning Education Qualification
|School||Isidore Newman School|
- Arch Manning is the grandson of NFL legend Archie Manning and the nephew of NFL greats Peyton and Eli Manning.
- As a freshman in high school, he completed 126 of 190 passes for 2,438 yards and 36 touchdowns.
- He completed 196 of 279 passes for 3,833 yards and 48 touchdowns in his sophomore year.
- During his junior year, he passed for 4,453 yards and 60 touchdowns.
- He also set the all-time career passing mark in Louisiana high school history with 11,818 passing yards over three years.
- In 2015, during the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, he committed to the University of Alabama and announced his signing on National Signing Day, February 4, 2015
- In August 2016, Arch Manning was named starting quarterback for St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Madisonville, Louisiana, after a successful high school career at Isidore Newman.