Adam Ottavino is an American professional baseball pitcher who currently plays for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball (MLB). Adam Ottavino net worth has been too impressive in recent years.
If you’re a fan of Adam Ottavino or just want to learn more about this talented MLB star, check out Adam Ottavino’s official website or follow him on social media to stay up-to-date on all the latest news.
On November 22, 1985, Adam Ottavino was born in Brooklyn, New York. Adam Ottavino attended Berkeley Carroll School in Brooklyn and then went on to pitch for Northwestern University. Adam Ottavino was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 2006 MLB Draft and made his MLB debut with the Cardinals in 2010.
Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)|
|Weight||246 pounds (112 kg)|
|Shoe Size||Not known|
Adam Ottavino pitched for the Colorado Rockies from 2012-to 2018 before signing with the Yankees prior to the 2019 season. Some of Adam Ottavino’s notable accomplishments include leading the National League in appearances (77) in 2018, being named an MLB All-Star in 2019, and setting a Rockies franchise record with 16 strikeouts in a game in 2018.
|Full Name||Adam Robert Ottavino|
|Date of Birthplace||22 November 1985|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Adam Ottavino Net Worth
Adam Ottavino has an estimated net worth of $9 million. His career earnings are reported to be $22,836,499. Adam Ottavino’s estimated annual salary with the Yankees is $11 million. Adam Ottavino’s net worth is largely derived from his earnings as a professional baseball player.
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Income Source||Baseball Pitcher|
|Annual income in 2022||Under Review|
Adam Ottavino stands at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 220 pounds. He married Brette Wolff Adam Ottavino in 2015, and the couple has two children together. Now, he was on a one-year contract with the New York Mets. Adam Ottavino was previously also elected to be a free agent.
Adam Ottavino Education Qualification
|School||Berkeley Carroll School|
- Adam Ottavino has been selected to one MLB All-Star Game (2019) in his career.
- Adam Ottavino is one of the top pitchers in baseball today.
- Because of impressive stats and career earnings of over $22 million, Adam Otavino is sure to be a force on the mound for years to come.
- Ottavino was in a contract with the New York Yankees for three-year worth 27 million.
- In 2018, he shared a major league lead on hold with 34 and was 6-4 with a 2.34 ERA.
- Rockies and Otavino signed a three-year deal worth $ 10.4 million After the 2015 season.