Read the article about Diego Boneta net worth, wife, height, age, family, Career, as well as any other information that you are interested to know.
Diego Boneta is a Mexican singer & actor who gained significant recognition through the Lewis Miguel Netflix Series. He was the star of that series.
On November 29, 1990 (age 32 years), Diego Andrés González Boneta was born in Mexico City. His father is Mexican. On the other hand, his mother is American by birth to a Spanish mother. Diego Boneta’s father & mother are engineers. Besides, he has triple citizenship of Mexico, Spain and the United States.
Diego Boneta Height, Weight and Other Measurements
|Height||5′ 8″/170 m|
|Weight||120 lbs (70 kg)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
Diego first released the album in Mexico, Brazil, and Chile during his stint in Rebelde. The album was released and available in the United States in 2006. He began his career acting and singing in Mexico.
He has worked extensively on television and also appeared on the “Código F.A.M.A.” reality show. Diego Boneta act on two children telenovelas: Misión S.O.S and Alegrijes y rebujos. After that, He was in the teen-based Telenovela Rebelde. He was also in the teen-based Telenovela Rebelde.
|Full Name||Diego Boneta|
|Date of Birth||Nov 29, 1990|
|Birthplace||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Girlfriends||Ana de la Reguera|
|Siblings||Santiago and Natalia|
Diego Boneta Net Worth
As of 2022, The total value of Diego Bonnet net worth is estimated at $ 5 million. After getting a successful career, Diego has earned some fancy cars & led a luxurious life. Generally, his leading source of income is his music career and acting.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|House||In Mexico & United States.|
|Relationship Status||Dating (Since 2013)|
|Income Source||Primary Income source- Actor, Singer|
|Salary in 2022||$500K – $800K|
Diego Boneta can speak English and Spanish fluently. Although he did not know his grandfather Otto Bonetta, a psychiatrist and lyricist, he credits his grandfather for musical talent. Diego Boneta’s two siblings, Santiago & Natalia, also have gained a sufficient following on social media for him.
Diego Boneta Educational & Qualification
- Diego Boneta played Drew Boley in the late 1980s, dreaming of becoming a rock star in Los Angeles.
- Moreover, Shankman called him the “next big thing” At Boneta’s audition. He compared Boneta to Liam Hemsworth, Channing Tatum and Jack Efron.
- In 2006, during Boneta’s debut album in Mexico, he opened three concerts for Hillary Duff.
- In 2010, Diego appeared in Pretty Little Liars & the 90210 TV series as Alex Santiago and Javier Luna, respectively.
- In 2011 His first film came as Tyler Adams opposite Jennifer Stone & Megan Martin in Teen Flick Mean Girls 2.
- Boneta started filming in West Virginia in May 2013 for an upcoming independent film called Another You and later appeared on Fitch & Abercrombie “Making of a Star” campaign.